RIKISEI TRADING CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) recognizes that it is an important social responsibility to secure our reliability through protecting and ensuring safe management of personal information of our customers.
Based on this understanding, we promise that all of our staff will comply with personal information protection laws and regulations and proper handle the personal information we possess, and we will take appropriate measures for safe management of the information.
- 1. Collection and acquisition of personal information
- We will obtain personal information while taking adequate measures for safe management to extent necessary for business in a legitimate and fair manner.
- 2. Notification of purpose for using personal information
When we ask our customers to provide their personal information, we will tell them the purpose of its use. Personal
information provided to us will not be used for other than intended purposes without consent of the person.
- 3. Management of personal information
- To enable us to properly store and manage with care personal information provided to us and to prevent it from illegal access, loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, and other risks, we will train all of our staff, and thus, protecting personal information and promoting safety measures.
- 4. Provision of personal information to third party
As a principle, we will never provide personal information received from our customers to any third party except for any of the following cases:
- (1)The person agrees with disclosure of his/her personal information
- (2)Disclosure is required by laws and regulations
- (3)Disclosure is for statistical material and other purposes in which it is impossible to identify individuals
- (4)Limited information that we consider necessary to disclose to companies with which we have concluded a confidentiality
agreement in connection with provision of products and services for our customers
- (5)Disclosure necessary to protect the person’s life, body, or properties and it is difficult to obtain his/her consent.
- 5. Compliance with relevant laws, regulations and norms
- We will comply with laws, regulations, guidelines, and norms which are applied to personal information we possess, and will review from time to time the policy in each paragraph stated above for improvement.
RIKISEI TRADING CO., LTD.
Terms and conditions of use
This website is established and operated by RIKISEI TRADING CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
Please read the following terms and conditions of use before using this website. If you do not agree to abide by them, do not use it.
- We do not make any warranty of the content on the website, and the content may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- We do not make any warranty of functions or safety of the website, and the website may suspend or terminate operation without prior notice.
- We will not be held liable, for whatever reason, for any damage arising from wrong information on the website, changes in or deletion of
information, any problems occurring on the website, including suspension or termination of its operation.
- The trade names and trademarks described on the website are possessed by us.
- They are not allowed to be used without our consent.
Inquiries concerning Personal Information
We respond to inquiries concerning or changes of personal information provided to us from an individual, when we are able to conform that the person making the inquiry or requesting changes could be identified as the person who originally provided the information concerned.